- We are receiving a team of 8 doctors from the US who are bringing with them 23 parcels of medicines.
- The amazing Global Shapers and Global Shapers Kathmandu Hub have managed to get 56 parcels of medicine to #Kathmandu from #India. These will be heading out to our transit camp in Melamchi before being distributed to hard to reach areas by motorbike, as well as truck wherever possible.
- Many of our team spent the night at Malamchi in #Sermathang District which is the focus of our relief operation because of our knowledge of the area, relations with the community and local government. Childreach Nepal's director Dr Tshering Lama has gone to the base today but will be returning to Kathmandu this evening to coordinate the relief effort.
- We are continuing to receive items and support from our networks in Kathmandu and coordinating with the government, military and other organisations on the ground.
- The whole team have passed on how much it means to them to have so much support from around the world at this terrible time.